*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Anti
  2. Welcome to Gate City.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1741928-Urban-Chronicles/cid/1084404-Anti
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1741928
Welcome to Gate City a city that has more sides then one. Will you save it or destroy it.
This choice: Anti.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Anti

    by: Unknown
So, you want to be the bad guy, huh? Good choice. Antis are very powerful. Sadly, living in Anti society is very hard. The strong Anti get trated like royalty and the weak Anti get eaten. Fortunately, you are the strongest Anti of all, even though you are young. All of the groups that go through Gates into other dimensions, or Leagues, have been focusing their attention Dimension I21 or DI21. Your people go to differernt dimensions and wreak havoc, eventually conquering them. Now it is the humans' turn. You hear that they are weak, pink beings. Pink! Can you imagine? Because you are so strong, several Heads of Leagues, or HOLs, have been requesting for you to be part of their League. Which HOL do you agree to go with?

You have the following choices:

1. HOL Posarrio Limone

2. HOL Vichleoch Brunliaye

*Noteb*
3. HOL Brendallix Zunartz

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
AuraWolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1741928-Urban-Chronicles/cid/1084404-Anti