*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Littlest Cowboy
  2. Fresh meat
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1742252-Beaten-Cub/cid/1036812-The-Littlest-Cowboy
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1742252
Play the part of a young cub as he or she gets squashed by bigger adult wrestlers.
This choice: Roy, scrawny colt, age 11  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Littlest Cowboy

    by: FurryGrappler
         You're a thin horse, brown with white blotches, and dark hair that almost rests on your shoulders. You are gangly, leftovers from a recent growth spurt, and you find them a little difficult to manage, so you are a bit clumsy. Since you are a colt, the dragoness thought it would be cute to put you in a pair of blue long tights with tassels running all the way down the legs, with a mask with more tassels to match the tights. Your wiry narrow chest is naked, with a flat belly and just a wint of muscle on your chest.

         As you enter the ring and take your corner, the dragoness approaches you. Her hips sway widely as she walks up to you and stand toe to toe with you. Since she is very tall, your face only comes up to her bare washboard abs, and as you look up you can barely see her face behind her swollen breasts, but you can see just enough to recognize the hungry look on her face, and it ties your stomach into a knot, a pain which you curiously don't mind at all. She gets onto her knees so she can look you in the eye, but your eyes are looking down her deep cleavage. You barely notice as she spreads her arms out to grab the ropes, as you just watch as she displays her breasts proudly to you, turning and swaying them slowly. Suddenly, her breasts crash against your chest, and you are forced into the corner pole. Your mouth opens to catch a breath, but all that it meets it her mouth pressed against it violently. You squirm as you feel the unpadded pole press into your back, her breasts pressing the air from your lungs, and her claws hands grasping your butt painfully. You hear whoops and claps as your and her lips pull apart with a pop.

         "Be a good boy," The dragoness coos in your ear, "and we will finish this after the show."

         The dragoness gets up and walks back to the center of the ring with that same swaying gait and motions your opponent to come to the ring.

         Your opponent is...
 
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FurryGrappler (UN: furrygrappler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FurryGrappler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1742252-Beaten-Cub/cid/1036812-The-Littlest-Cowboy