*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Intersexed Boys
  2. Oddities
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1744172-My-Life-as-a-Teenage-Intersex-Voraphile/cid/1046164-Intersexed-Boys
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1744172
Enter a world where females are at the top of the foodchain
This choice: Intersexed Boys  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Intersexed Boys

    by: loony28
Intersexed Boys are a very rare sight in the world. Most of them are either unbirthed or vored when their secondary sex characteristics begin to form. Most vores can not stand the thought of a boy being capable of vore and will immediately eliminate that boy from the world. They're considered as much of a delicacy as the unlicensed intersexed girls though they have more of a boyish flavor. It's a miracle that any get to high school let alone adulthood but there are a few.

Adisa Horn- 17 year old African/American. Adisa considered himself lucky to have made it to this age. This was mainly due to some vores protecting him. He was very good friends with a vore before she was shot by a guy shouting, "Freedom to all males! Die bitches!" He had called 911 and tried to stop the bleeding but the 911 operator didn't believe him at first. The operator finally believed him when Heather had shouted for him not to let her die, to unbirth her so she could live. He knew that by the time an ambulance could get there she would be dead so he granted her request. Fortunately Heather's request was recorded so he wasn't in trouble for unbirthing a licensed vore since he did it to save her life. Now he's nine months pregnant and could give birth at any time. He has been told by a few vores that as soon as he gave birth he would be meeting their stomachs even though he has a pregnancy exemption.

Greg Greenleaf- An 18 year old Native American he's a basketball star for his school. He's always been pretty athletic which has helped him to survive so long. Also he's incapable of vore which eases the minds of vores who would have vored him no matter how good of an athlete he was. Lately though he's noticed several of the cheerleaders looking at him and licking their lips. Being physically fit he knew he would make a tasty meal for some vore. He's afraid that one of them will introduce him to their stomach as soon as the season's over or maybe before.

A/N: If anyone has any ideas for another Intersexed Boy I'd love to hear it just email me.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Choose to be Adisa Horn

*Noteb*
2. Choose to be Greg Greenleaf

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 loony28 (UN: loony28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
loony28 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1744172-My-Life-as-a-Teenage-Intersex-Voraphile/cid/1046164-Intersexed-Boys