*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go to your older sister’s room.
  2. It Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745008-Things-Can-Only-Get-Better/cid/1041444-Go-to-your-older-sisters-room
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1745008
Will you ever win?
This choice: Go to your older sister’s room.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Go to your older sister’s room.

    by: Closet Fetishist
You enter your sister’s bedroom and you see she’s still asleep; her arm hanging carelessly off one side of the bed. She snores softly. She’s so hot; you’d never think about your sister like that but God...the things you’d like to do to that body. Your sister sleeps with no covers and only in tiny panties that usually look like a thong by the time she gets up. You tip toe closer and stare at those magnificent orbs that form her perfect, unblemished ass. Your hand, instinctively, goes to your crotch and you rub softly. PRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! Before you can react, your sister’s hand lunges towards your neck and pulls you down; your face cheeks slapping hard against her ass cheeks. She asks you what the fuck you were doing and you honestly don’t have an answer. BRRRRRMMMMPPPPPP! You try to wiggle free, free yourself from the putrid sewear gas that streamed so easily out her butthole. She releases your neck and pushes your forehead away from her and you fall off her bed and make a loud thump as you hit the floor. She tells you to stay out of her room or she’ll take a taco dump in your mouth next time. You nod and exit the room. You clean up and...

You have the following choices:

1. Go to the mall.

2. Go to the park.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Closet Fetishist (UN: clofet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Closet Fetishist has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745008-Things-Can-Only-Get-Better/cid/1041444-Go-to-your-older-sisters-room