*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Race out of house.
  2. It Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745008-Things-Can-Only-Get-Better/cid/1041459-Race-out-of-house
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1745008
Will you ever win?
This choice: Race out of house.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Race out of house.

    by: Closet Fetishist
As you race out the door; you see, out of the corner of your eye, your sister getting chewed out by mom. Good thing you skipped breakfast; two angry women...not where you wanna be right now. You close the front door behind you and start walking in the direction of the mall. On the way, you run into Jenna, Shelia, and Katie; Jenna, the fat but strong one, is the leader. The other two, Sheila and Katie, follow the fat bitch around and obey her despite being smarter and more attractive...but Jenna was bigger. Jenna stops you; the two girls block your escape. You urge Jenna to just let you go but she’s distracted digging her hand in her ass. It emerges and comes at your face, the putrid, unwashed scent now apart of you as it seeps into your nostrils. She holds your nose with her shitty hand and says that she’ll stop if you pay her $10.

You have the following choices:

1. Pay the bitch.

2. Refuse.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Closet Fetishist (UN: clofet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Closet Fetishist has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745008-Things-Can-Only-Get-Better/cid/1041459-Race-out-of-house