*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sim the May
  2. Whos Shoes?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1746599-Wake-Up-In-Pokemon-Girls-Shoes/cid/1343956-Sim-the-May
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1746599
You One days wake up in one of your pokemon girls shoes PLEASE ADD :D
This choice: Mays (from...idk) XD  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sim the May

    by: Maria777
         Hi my name is Sim. Or was. At the beginning, I didn't remember what I looked like. Guy, girl, cute, ugly, fat, toothpick, tall, short... whatever I was is now gone but my name and a Pokemon card I had before my old items was replaced. Its a Jirachi card. Weird right? And my name. I can't tell if its a guy or girl name. I am writing this down in my diary cause it feels like I should and god, how it feels so good this all down on paper. I've been screaming inside for months to tell someone whats been happening to me. I will write this out as a third person point of view so you could get a better feel of my story. Well, enjoy the ride.

         May woke up. Or that kinda what she first thought she felt that was wrong. She quickly rethought that and, very hard, remember that her name is Sim. Sim felt different. She sat on the floor looking around. Her room is a mess. The book shelf laid on its side holding the door closed. Books laid scattered across the floor. The mattress slid off where it should be and the blankets laid underneath her. Her first thought was 'WTF?' than she stopped herself from freaking out try to address the problem. First things first, try to clean up her room.

         A few minutes later, everything went back where it should be. Sim sigh a job well done and now trying to figure out whats going on. She went to lay on the floor with the blanket under her, that must is true but why? And why did she think her name was May? Sensing why, she ran to her big mirror to take a look. Sim jump back a few feet. her hands went t her hair and felt how long it is (C:UsersOwnerPictures7e09ddc715f8967b26b7a1e90547105d665a5483.jpg). She looked down at the mirror and saw her pants and panties were pulled. Her face started going red and she pulled them up. But it was certain. She became May. Now is time to freak out. But she was in too much of a shock to anything but stare.

         When Sim (after 30 minutes) got use to see her self in or as May. She is May now and there is so many things try like if she had Poke-balls or something. Sim patted herself on her pants to see what kinda fabric it is. Silk. Heart rate went up. She is in a new body. 'No' she thought to herself, 'I got to find out what my family will think of this.' Beneath her silent thoughts, she wonder how differently she will think when she finds out what gender she was.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Maria777 (UN: maria777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WinterWeather has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1746599-Wake-Up-In-Pokemon-Girls-Shoes/cid/1343956-Sim-the-May