*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A berry
  2. a BIG change
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1746633-Shrunk-By-Kirlia-unaware/cid/1044380-A-berry
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1746633
You wake up in a forest and the only pokemon you see is kirlia can you get her attention?
This choice: A berry  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A berry

    by: WinterWeather
You were on a red berry you took like a ant bite since thats all you could fit in your mouth it tasted good after a while you ate your self into the berry like and ant after a while you felt the berry shake you climbed to the top and saw a giant kirlia you dived back into your berry and hoped she wouldt notice you but all turns to hell kirlia picked the berry you were in you could see her mouth with the hole you made (her pov) kirlia picked the berry and then put it in her mouth she licked it and played with it in her mouth for a while (your pov) the berry is going around in circles and is makeing your dizzy (her pov) she starts to swallow it whole without knowing a human was in it (your pov) you are in the berry falling down her throat the berry landed in her tummy (her pov) she rubed her belly since that berry was so great (what will you do?)

You have the following choices:

1. stay in the berry

2. try to climb out of the berry

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 WinterWeather (UN: pokejon13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WinterWeather has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1746633-Shrunk-By-Kirlia-unaware/cid/1044380-A-berry