*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A close call
  2. a BIG change
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1746633-Shrunk-By-Kirlia-unaware/cid/2163344-A-close-call
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1746633
You wake up in a forest and the only pokemon you see is kirlia can you get her attention?
This choice: On a leaf  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A close call

    by: Unknown
To you, the ground was pretty far down. The ground kept shaking and you look up to see Kirlia. She is walking by, happy as ever. When she gets close, you jump on her. You land on her side and hold on. She keeps walking, not realizing you grabbed on. You climb up and reach her armpit. For being an armpit, it actually smelled quite nice. You keep climbing up and reach her shoulder. It's a little bumpy, but you keep going. When you get to your ear, she had found a log on the ground, so she decided to jump over it. When she did, you fell in her ear. When you landed, you were a bit scared. Not only was this place a little uncomfortable, you also were worried if you move, you might hurt Kirlia. You carefully move closer to the opening. When you reach outside, Kirlia is still walking. You call out to her and she rubs her ear. You keep calling until she finally tilts her head and you fall out. Luckily you fall on a flower. Unfortunately you were on the edge of a Venus flytrap. You look over to see that Kirlia had fallen on her butt. You scream, not wanting to fall prey to a flower. You close your eyes, screaming until something grabs you and pulls you up. You open to see it was Kirlia, and she was smiling, she wanted to know who you were. After you explain what had happened, she . . .
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
WinterWeather has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1746633-Shrunk-By-Kirlia-unaware/cid/2163344-A-close-call