*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your older sister, Nikki
  2. the beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1747785-Body-Swap-Machine-Please-add-200-GPs/cid/1048759-Your-older-sister-Nikki
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1747785
A kid wins a body swapping machine from a contest. 200 gps for actual chapters
This choice: Your older sister, Nikki  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Your older sister, Nikki

    by: TheSoullessOne
You think instantly of your adopted older sister, Nikki. You've always been kind of a bitch to her, but you always thought of what having boobs and a vagina would be like. You then think again of the choices. You can be a girl from school, at least someone prettier. Then again, you could probably trust Nikki more, considering that she IS family, so you call her over.


"Hey Nikki! Come 'ere, i wanna show you something!" you shout

"What is it Mark, im studying!" your sister yells back

"Just come here!" you respond. Your sister comes down the stairs with an annoyed look.

"Alright, what did you want to show me Mark?" she asks angrily.

"Look, this machine i won from a contest can send thoughts to one another, you just have to step in one of the pods!" you lie. Your sister is really interested in science and checks it out.

"Hmm, cool! Thanks for showing it to me, lets try it out!" she says, enthusiastically. You laugh in your mind at how gullible she is. You both step in a pod, and you see an array of buttons. Thankfully, you read the instructions so you know which button is which. You also set up a plan so you can switch back later. You pressed the ___________ button.

You have the following choices:

1. normal swap

2. body&memory swap(only you get the memories)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheSoullessOne (UN: pinoyknight8 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheSoullessOne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1747785-Body-Swap-Machine-Please-add-200-GPs/cid/1048759-Your-older-sister-Nikki