*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1748276-Giant-Hungry-Animals/cid/1408066-Get-out-and-explore-toward-the-bedding
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1748276
You're shrunk, and these animals are looking for a meal... YOU!
This choice: Get out and explore... toward the bedding!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Get out and explore... toward the bedding!

    by: Spartan1156
You and your group disembark from the bus. Immediately, you step down into what appears to be wood shavings, remains of a tree made to ensure that a horse is comfortable when in a stall, a massive one from your perspective. You walk along it, until you encounter your first, massive obstacle. A large greenish-blackish mass, rather, several of them lumped close together. Your bus full of city-folk is curious. One person walks right up to it, and sticks his hand in.

"It's warm... looks like there's oats in it, what is it?"

"I dunno, but it's a mountain" someone else says.

"It's..." you interrupt. "A pile of horse poop." Everyone gasps. They're so tiny that it even looks like a mountain out there! If the horse's droppings are a mountain..."

"EWWW WHAT SMELLS?" another person says, looking at a stained portion of bedding. Big, to your size.

"Horse pee. We're in his house AND bathroom!" you say. "Maybe it's' a good idea to get back to the bus..."

Suddenly, the door outside opened... footsteps coming toward them!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spartan1156 (UN: colonelnj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spartan1156 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1748276-Giant-Hungry-Animals/cid/1408066-Get-out-and-explore-toward-the-bedding