*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You begin your jounry!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1748820-Your-Travels/cid/1048397-You-begin-your-jounry
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by KHL
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1748820
It's traveling story for you to decide what to do!
Chapter #1

You begin your jounry!

    by: KHL
You are sailing out in the middle of the sea hoping to find some treasures to bring back home for a better life when a terrible storm broke out. You fall off the boat and swim for your life. You end up on a shore too tired to care where you are you fall fast asleep.You wake up to find that you are tied down to the ground you look at your surrounding and find yourself surrounded by little people. Still tied down, the little people take you to their town chain you up and leave you untied, but hungry.
After a few hours of not eating anything you start to wonder, "I wonder if these little people taste good?" your belly growls in wonder also.
Suddenly, the king of the town comes and he has soldiers behind him a long with a man in chains the king comes up to you and says, "You will be our executioner for this town and I demand that you punish this man at once!'
"But I haven't done anything," said the man
"Silence you cur!" shouted the king,"Now throw him to the giants feet he will be at it's mercy now," and with that the king walked away.
The soldiers pushed the man at your feet and they too walk away. The chained man also tries to leave, but the chains keep him bound he looks at you with terror in his eyes he says, "Wh-what are you going to do with me?"
You stare back a little confused, "I guess i have to punish you." You reach for his chains and pull him closer to you and the man yelps as you pull. Suddenly you hear a low growl coming from you belly you look at your belly and pat it gently the man then panics and shouts, "NO, please no, don't do it, please I beg of you, please don't eat I don't taste very good I'll give you indigestion."
You think about it this for a few minutes and you decided.......

You have the following choices:

1. Well I am hungry

*Noteb*
2. I feel like smash you

*Noteb*
3. How far can I throw

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 KHL (UN: khlover369 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KHL has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1748820-Your-Travels/cid/1048397-You-begin-your-jounry