*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1749500-Messy-Carnival-Games/cid/1287033-Climb-the-stairs-and-step-through-the-door
Rated: E · Interactive · Activity · #1749500
This is a game meant for those who enjoy wam and/or slapstick comedy when they are alone.
This choice: Climb the stairs and step through the door.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Climb the stairs and step through the door.

    by: Isaac Kitsch
You climb the steps and try to open the door. Unfortunately, it only moves in about an inch before it stops short. There's a little bit of give yet, so whatever is block the door could probably be moved if you pushed hard enough. Both hands aren't enough, but when you lean your whole body into the door and really push with your legs, you start to make progress. You've pushed the door in another few inches when suddenly all its resistance stops and the door flies inward. You pitch forward, expecting your face to slam into the floor, but instead it keeps heading down through where you expected the floor to be. Your knees fall onto something solid, and before you can tumble down into the depths, you reach up to grab the plank you are kneeling on. You look down to see that your face is just a few inches away from a large tank of water. Lifting you head back above your knees, you hear the door click shut behind you. A glance over your shoulders proves what you fear to be true; there is no knob or handle on this side of the door. You are trapped on this narrow plank that is perched above the water.

A carnival woman calls out to a milling crowd of passerby, "Step right up, folks. We got a new sap to sink in the dunk tank!"

She begins handing balls out to some of the people. One them immediately throws theirs at the target, but misses by a good distance. You breathe a quick sigh of relief when you realize you aren't falling yet, but if you don't escape soon, you're going to get drenched.

*Pick up a water in your left hand and hold it above your head.*

Try to escape.

You have the following choice:

1. *Click the Link Above*


<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Isaac Kitsch (UN: itchynugat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Isaac Kitsch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1749500-Messy-Carnival-Games/cid/1287033-Climb-the-stairs-and-step-through-the-door