*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Videl lost in a complex
  2. Why?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1749818-DBZ-Videl-Diapered/cid/1822296-Videl-lost-in-a-complex
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1749818
A story in which Videl somehow gets herself into wearing and using diapers.
This choice: Forced to  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Videl lost in a complex

    by: Unknown
Videl woke up and was astonished to find herself in a dark room, as she got up and tired to leave she found a chain attached to her leg she laughs as she easily breaks the chain. As she leaves the room she come upon a full size mirror and was astonished to see that all she was wearing was a tee-shirt with the message of "Baby girl" and a diaper. She was horrified and was about to take them off but seeing no other clothes she decided it was better than going nude so tried to find the exit. As she looked for the door to exit she found that the complex was not only huge but also a labyrinth. After about and hour VIdel was hopelessly lost and was starting to get worried when she came across a door that looked out of place so thinking it was a possible exit she opens it to find a chair under a spot light.
"Well looks like my Little Girl finally found me," ____ said and the chair turns around and in it sat...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Gohan

*Noteb*
2. Bulma

*Noteb*
3. Goten

*Noteb*
4. Trunks

*Noteb*
5. Chi-Chi

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
awesomesauce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1749818-DBZ-Videl-Diapered/cid/1822296-Videl-lost-in-a-complex