*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1749931-Tickle-those-Ticklish-Girls/cid/3166990-Tickle-anywhere-else
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1749931
this is a story that you chooose a set of 2 girls and put them on a tickling adventure
This choice: Tickle anywhere else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Tickle anywhere else

    by: Fuffernutter
Olivia grabbed two more pairs of handcuffs and cuffed both of Jordan’s legs to a nearby nightstand making it impossible for her to block her from tickles now. Olivia remembered before where she accidentally brushed Jordan’s thigh and made her giggle. She knew she had to be ticklish there so she wiggled her fingers above Jordan’s belly but quickly moved them down to attack her sensitive thighs. Jordan burst into laughter squirming so much that she looked like she was a fish flopping on land. STOHAHAHAHHAP she cried out PLEAAHHAHAHASE STOHAHAHAHP. Olivia stopped tickling her sensitive thighs then said “well I guess that’s what you get for kissing him” then Olivia……
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fuffernutter (UN: lebouf12123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
the man of mystery has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1749931-Tickle-those-Ticklish-Girls/cid/3166990-Tickle-anywhere-else