*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1749931-Tickle-those-Ticklish-Girls/cid/3467853-tickled-at-beach--in-bikinis
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1749931
this is a story that you chooose a set of 2 girls and put them on a tickling adventure
This choice: tickled at beach ( in bikini's)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

tickled at beach ( in bikini's)

    by: Writer24
It was a beautiful summer day. Jordan and Olivia arrived at the beach. They had planned a beach day. Nothing more than sun, sea and beach. They went to a changing room, put on their bikinis, and went to the beach. Suddenly they saw a strange building. 'Let's check it out' Olivia said. They went into the building. They saw two tables with restrains, and all kinds of tickle tools. 'Can I help you?' A voice said. 'Here we can tickle beach guests, we can tickle you two if you're interested?' Jordan and Olivia were super excited. They loved being tickled and this was a dream come true. They both agreed and layed down on the tables. The man started to tickle their stomachs. They laughed like crazy and begged for more. 'Please keep going, it feels so good' olivia begged. Jordan had a stranger request. 'Please make me pee, im so horny!' she begged in between laughs. The tickler didnt say no and tickled them harder. Soon Olivia also begged the man to make her pee, and soon her request would be fulfilled. Soon after Jordan would also pee. They were both so aroused by the tickling and peeing. 'You seem to really enjoy this, if you want, I can tickle you while you're completely naked' the man said. Jordan and Olivia were even more excited. They took off their bikinis and the tickling continues. The tickling was even better than before and the two girls soon begged for more. 'Please keep going, this is amazing!' olivia laughed. Soon she couldn't hold it anymore and moaned in pleasure as she peed herself again. Olivia was incredibly horny, so she found it even more amazing to be tickled naked. 'Hey, could you maybe tickle my pussy a bit, im super horny' olivia asked. The tickler agreed. He picked up a vibrator and tickled her pussy. Olivia moaned and groaned in pleasure. 'Give me more, it feels so good' she said. 'Do you also want some?' the tickler asked to Jordan. 'Sure, give me as much as you want' Jordan said excited. Soon the two girls were aroused in pleasure. 'Give me more tickling please' Olivia begged. 'You really love this, don't you?' The tickler said. 'Im David, by the way, what are your names?' He asked. 'Im Olivia, and im Jordan' the girls said. 'Trust me, this tickling will go on for hours' David said. He continued tickling the cute girls, arousing them with pleasure. Eventually, Jordan had enough of it. 'Alright, thats enough for now.' She said. David stopped tickling her and frees her from the table. 'Olivia, you can stay here if you want, imgoing home' Jordan said. 'Alright, I'll see you later' Olivia said. Jordan left the room, leaving Olivia and David behind. 'Want more?' David asked. 'Of course, drive me crazy' Olivia said. 'David continued tickling her. Olivia was laughing like crazy and peed herself multiple times. 'You're so cute when you laugh' David said. Olivia was blushing a bit. 'Thanks' she said shyly. 'Can yiu please give me more vibrator teasing?' she asked. 'Sure' David said. He continued teasing her with the vibrator, while tickling her feet. Olivia moaned in pleasure as the vibrations took over her body. This would go on for a few more hours. Eventually, Olivia asked jake: 'Hey, I am very horny, could you maybe tickle me a bit more naughty?' 'Sure, David said, as he turned up the vibrator. Olivia was driven crazy. She had been tickled and teased for hours. 'That was awesome! Can't wait to come back' she said. 'Im going home, bye David' Olivia said. 'Bye, David said. 'She got to her car and went home. But she would never forget all the fun she had.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1749931-Tickle-those-Ticklish-Girls/cid/3467853-tickled-at-beach--in-bikinis