*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning of a new Day
  2. The Begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750513-Micro-in-Cartoons/cid/1149893-The-Beginning-of-a-new-Day
by Kane01
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1750513
Ash must survived being shrunk in a cartoon world.
This choice: Tamagotchi!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Beginning of a new Day

    by: Kane01
Chamametchi, a really young rabbit like tamagotchi came running into the kitchen very excitedly. The young girl was ready for yet another day of school, but first she had to have breakfast as she usually did. She sat herself down on a seat, and awaited for her brother to come in and serve her breakfast.

"Morning, Chamametchi." A young male's voice said. Mametchi stepped into the kitchen, and smiled at his sister. "So, what do you want today?" He asked her. "Do you wanna try my homemade style frozen waffles that I'm testing?"

"Eww, no Mametchi! How about you get me some crispy honey packers!" She told her brother, pointing towards the shelf where he kept the cereal. "Pleeease!"

"Fine, fine.." Mametchi sighed, walking up to the cabinet, and slowly opening it. He casually took the unopened box of cereal, and then walked to a counter which had Chamametchi's cereal bowl there. He opened up the box, and started to pour down the cereal. He soon left for a few moments to get the milk...

***

Ash’s world suddenly went crazy. First he heard the voices talking about waffles and something called honey packers, then the entire structure he was in was suddenly lifted upward, and then it was moving. If he’d been a fan of the Twilight Zone it probably would’ve clicked in what was going on. Instead he was in a complete shock when the roof of the structure was torn open with a loud cardboard sound and light streamed in.

Blinking he looked skyward for a moment, not seeing anything. Then he felt everything being lifted and then everything tipped, the contents of the structure, along with Jon tumbling like an avalanche out the opened roof.

Right into the largest bowl he’d ever seen in his life.

Coughing up dusty sugar but thankfully unhurt, he looked skyward and if he wasn’t so congested from the sugary powder would’ve scream up at the giant creature above him. It was massive whatever it was but before he could get a good look at it, it was gone.

What the hell was going on?

***

A few moments later, Mametchi came back to the bowl with a gallon of milk. Slowly, he started to pour down milk into the bowl, not stopping until it was almost full. "And done." He said, grabbing the plate, and taking it to the table where his sister sat.

"Yay! Thanks big brother!" Chamametchi smiled, suddenly grabbing her spoon, and suddenly getting a mouth full of cereal on her spoon. She then lifted it to her mouth, and bit down on it, smiling happily as she chewed the sugary cereal.

She slowly went down for her second mouthful..
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kane01 (UN: kahn101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kane01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750513-Micro-in-Cartoons/cid/1149893-The-Beginning-of-a-new-Day