*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750540-A-Journey-to-the-Giantess-Universe/cid/1100406-Women-are-in-charge-of-all-government-affairs-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1750540
Imagine what the world would be like if ALL females were 100 feet tall...
This choice: Women are in charge of all government affairs, but men are treated as equals.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Women are in charge of all government affairs, ...

    by: Unknown
You wake up one morning thanks to your massive daughter Sakura. You and Sakura have been living together for years, you have a pretty good job serving the ladies at a restruant, and you get pay well enough to where you can support your 100ft daughter. You are the single father of Sakura after her mom died in the war. And Sakura is beinging to turn 10 years old.

Your daughter, being 100ft tall like all the other girls in the world, were known for having control of the government, and most of the jobs in the world. Men still had jobs, like fast food joints, etc. But they pay not as well as a government job, which the girls had control over as well.

You get dressed and get ready for work on this hot and busy summer day. And your daughter is being taken to the movie studio to make a new giant monster movie. She did so well in school and talent classes, she been brought up for a job working as a actoress. You know your daughter loves monster movies, her favorite one is Girlzilla. She wears for today a pinkish bikini suit, and she has pale skin, long red hair, and a very skinny body.

You get in your car and began driving to your job. And around you, you see girls tower over Men buildings, greeting the men normally like everyone else. You even see your massive daughter, heading to the movie studios. Men and women has some great jobs there.

What happens now?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750540-A-Journey-to-the-Giantess-Universe/cid/1100406-Women-are-in-charge-of-all-government-affairs-