*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sarah one of your friends
  2. Someone else.
  3. Someone else
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750770-Body-Swap/cid/1053953-Sarah-one-of-your-friends
by fred
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1750770
Body swap story. Please add. Anything is alowed.
This choice: Sarah one of your friends  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Sarah one of your friends

    by: Adeptus Astartes
You heard the unmistakable voice of your friend Sarah when your mom answered the door. Sarah had been one of your friends for years, she had long red hair that she wore in a ponytail, and she was more cute than pretty, and she had quite a few freckles. You hurried upstairs and stood behind your mom. "Hello Sarah, am I pleased to see you" you greeted your friend, she smiled at you in response. Your mom of course had something clever to say. "Be careful now honey, we don't want Chloe getting jealous" she laughed.

"Very funny mom!" you grumbled sarcastically.

"Good to see you too Jack" Sarah smiled, even as you grabbed her hand and lead her downstairs into the basement. "Er...why are we going to the damp, dreary basement?" she then questioned you.

"Because I've got something to show you" you replied calmly.

A worried look appeared on Sarah's face. "This isn't a friendship ruining moment is it?" she joked. "I mean...I like you and all that, but you already have a girlfriend...and you're not really my type.

"Relax, its not THAT that I want to show you" you chuckled, as you showed her the machine. "Its this!"

"And what is THIS exactly?" she asked.

You have the following choices:

1. You show her the instruction manual.

2. You tell her to get into one of the pods.

*Noteb*
3. You're quickly interrupted.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Adeptus Astartes (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fred has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750770-Body-Swap/cid/1053953-Sarah-one-of-your-friends