*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Madison your neighbor - 14
  2. Someone else.
  3. Someone else
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750770-Body-Swap/cid/1857551-Madison-your-neighbor---14
by fred
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1750770
Body swap story. Please add. Anything is alowed.
This choice: a 20 year old female salesperson  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Madison your neighbor - 14

    by: Unknown
It's a Saturday Fall Morning your off from school and the whole weekend to yourself. There is no one home, you head downstairs into your basement to find a football to go play at the park today. But when you get into the garage you find this machine with two pods and its labeled "Body Swap Machine" You open one of the pods to see what it looks like then all of a sudden you hear the garage door shut and someone pushes you into the pod, the person slams the door WOOP! and everything goes black........

Moments later the pod door opens up it's you're body! "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" You screamed. Then you thought to yourself wait... I know that voice you immediately jump out of the pod and look in the mirror you see you are wearing pink pajama pants slippers and a shirt and realized you swapped bodies with your neighbor Madison!

(You and Madison always been rivals throughout your childhood, you would always go back and fourth to see who's better, pick on each other ect.)

What do you say to Madison?

You have the following choices:

1. Why did you do this?

*Noteb*
2. Switch us back now!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
fred has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750770-Body-Swap/cid/1857551-Madison-your-neighbor---14