*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your cousin Elizabeth
  2. someone else
  3. Someone else.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750770-Body-Swap/cid/2291887-Your-cousin-Elizabeth
by fred
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1750770
Body swap story. Please add. Anything is alowed.
This choice: Your cousin Elizabeth  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Your cousin Elizabeth

    by: Unknown
As you looked around the corner you saw Your cousin Elizabeth, you didn't know she was coming over today but I guess that mom had told her sister that she would watch her today.

Elizabeth is a good kid, only being 9 years old, she is not much trouble but she had never been a girly girl, she mostly was quiet and sometimes surprisingly forceful for a girl her age, you had spent much time with her before and you know when she wants something, she will go to any length to get it, no matter what it would take.

Do you try and swap with Elizabeth, you might be able to talk her into it easier than anyone else ???

You have the following choices:

1. Talk Elizabeth into the swap.

*Noteb*
2. More choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
fred has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750770-Body-Swap/cid/2291887-Your-cousin-Elizabeth