*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1751097-The-Giantesss-Apprentice/cid/1060148-Meet-Janice
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1751097
A giantess arrives on earth, and decides to take a human woman on as her pupil.
This choice: 25 or older (adult)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Meet Janice

    by: paradox
The young woman stood dressed in black, a knife on her hip and a man strapped to a wall. He was beaten and bloodied and seemed to whimper as she got off the phone on the other side of the room, muttering something about 20 minutes.

"well," she began, while pulling her knife out, "If you don't spill your guts on this then I'll just have to it for you."

She brushed a strand of black hair from her face before placing the blade on his abdomen, the cold metal caused him to shiver.

"You see, we're almost out of time and i got a bit of info from you," she made a gesture with her hand to emphasize, "but I still need to get rid of the evidence if you know what I mean. So you got lucky, I mean I can't have you screaming while I finish up!"

She finished with a grunt as the knife penetrated the man's skin and let out a stream of blood as she pulled down opening up his body. Just as the man screamed in agony, a gun went off to his head. Over the next 10 minutes she did the basic work, using a bat to smash out his teeth and cutting off his hand (the tradition was just fingertips, but she liked to be sure) she then gutted the corpse making it impossible to do an autopsy, she would send the innards to a contact that could sell them to for parts, and finally she took the last pieces that could give even the slightest info, she pulled out his eyes and looked in the mirror comparing his brown ones to her false blue ones. The door opened and two men appeared one stayed outside, vomiting at the gruesome sight the other just looked away and asked if the info was retrieved.

"Amateurs," was all she could think while she gave them the information she had gotten from him, some access codes that would probably get them rich.

"Your money's in the trunk." they said nervously.

Both of them seemed eager to get away from the scene as quickly as possible. She removes her disguise as they leave. Her hair is revealed to be curly and blonde, with the padding removed she has a bit more of a hour glass shape, she removed her contacts to reveal emerald green eyes and she took off her all black outfit to reveal a black form fitting T-shirt and dark blue jeans. now she goes...

You have the following choices:

1. home to monitors news

*Noteb*
2. to a bar after bathing the smell of death off of her

*Noteb*
3. reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 paradox (UN: paradox24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1751097-The-Giantesss-Apprentice/cid/1060148-Meet-Janice