*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1751097-The-Giantesss-Apprentice/cid/1461055-6-9-child
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1751097
A giantess arrives on earth, and decides to take a human woman on as her pupil.
This choice: 6-9 (child)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

6-9 (child)

    by: PrincessKooh
Cindy was a very kind woman. When word of the a small world with a very limited technological advancement reached her planet, she immediately began to feel sorry for them. Taking pity on this small planet known as earth, Cindy decided to take it upon herself to help improve the lives of these people. She immediately flew off into space, and used her powers to warp straight to her destination. Within moments, Cindy was floating in the air directly above the planet that she intended to aid.

She was amazed at how much smaller the planet was than her own. As she flew through the atmosphere of the tiny blue planet, she was able to see just how much bigger she was than the earthlings. They appeared to be nothing more than 4 inches tall compared to her! She quickly realized that she would have trouble interacting with this species without causing them fear. She was simply too big for them to not freak out at the sight of her.

She tried to think of a course of action that could solve this issue without causing panic, but she couldn't think of anything. As depressing as it was, her ability to control the size of objects was limited to growth. Sure she could return things to there original size after growing them, but she wasn't able to shrink anything beyond that point. After several more minutes of thought, Cindy had an idea: if she couldn't shrink herself to human size, she could find a suitable human and make them grow to her size. Perhaps these people would react better if they were approached by one of their own kind. Cindy realized that she would need to be careful with her choice of who to grow. After all, not everyone would have as good intentions as her. They could easily end up taking advantage of the size that she granted them.

She used her powers to search through the nearby human cities in order to find a suitable apprentice. Eventually, she found three different people who seemed to be reasonable options, she had always also wanted a daughter like figure so she narrowed it down to three choices:

First was Cathy a cute blonde 6 year old who was short for six but seemingly exceedingly kind and energetic she had been seen helping an elderly woman across a busy street despite her age age and size when Cindy observed her.

Second was Amy a cute 8 year old also blonde and equally as kind as Cathy but also woefully short for her age. Cindy observed her struggling to carry groceries to a Senior Citizens Care Home.

Third and lastly was Lily a cute 9 year old as kind as the last two with Auburn hair and green eyes not unlike the other two girls but again short for her age. Somehow despite being bullied more than other two combined at school, by bullies as well as by family she somehow remained kind though secretly wishing her older brother and sister would at least not pick on her. Cindy found her struggling to volunteer at the homeless shelter doing little things like giving out sandwiches and snacks

In the end it was a hard choice but Cindy chose....

You have the following choices:

1. Cathy

*Noteb*
2. Amy

*Noteb*
3. Lily

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PrincessKooh (UN: gilligfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1751097-The-Giantesss-Apprentice/cid/1461055-6-9-child