*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1751097-The-Giantesss-Apprentice/cid/1786098-Escaping-to-earth
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1751097
A giantess arrives on earth, and decides to take a human woman on as her pupil.
This choice: 3) Defector giantess  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Escaping to earth

    by: Mr.person
Cindy cursed under her breath as she flew through the galaxy at top speed. Those rotten military drones just wouldn't leave her alone. Ever since she left she had been labeled as a traitor to her kind. Just because she was sick of all the meaningless wars and decided she didn't want to fight anymore, she was being targeted for extermination.

Of course they couldn't let her live. She knew vital military information that, if it got into the hands of one of her race's enemies, would most certainly spell their demise. She had no intention of ever revealing those secrets, mind, but they weren't willing to take any chances.

However, they had made one big mistake when they began to pursue her: They had sent drones rather than actual troops after her. Certainly, those drones were powerful, and far more persistent than any living being would ever be, but the fact that they were machines meant that they were unable to adapt beyond what they were programmed to do.

These drones were meant to pursue and apprehend a fleeing unarmed target. They had no ranged combat protocol at the ready, and so they had no way to react when Cindy reached into her pocket and pulled out a pair of tiny laser guns just slightly larger than her fingernails.

Turning around mid-flight without ever slowing down at all, Cindy used her powers of size to return these pistols back to their original size. She then took quick aim at each of the drones and fired. The drones, not knowing what to do in the face of ranged weaponry that their target wasn't even supposed to possess, simply flew straight into the barrage of beams that reduced each of them to little more than giant metal hunks of swiss cheese.

With a satisfied grin on her face, Cindy turned back around and continued flying away. She knew she wasn't safe yet. The instant that the military lost the signal from those drones, they would surely send a second wave after her. Probably actual troops this time rather than just simple drones.

Cindy needed to find a planet that she could use as sanctuary, and fast. Luckily for her, as soon as she turned around, she caught a glimpse of a little blue planet somewhere off in the distance. She immediately set herself on course to land on that planet. With any luck, there would be some form of intelligent life that could aid her in hiding from her pursuers.

After a long flight through space, Cindy finally touched down on the surface of the planet known as earth, having landed right near one of the planet's many beaches. She immediately did a mental sweep of the surrounding area, and discovered that there was a city nearby.

As she approached the city and got a closer look at it, Cindy discovered that this world's inhabitants were all surprisingly small. Small enough to hold in the palm of her hand. How very interesting...

Cindy shook her head as she refocused herself on the reason she was here in the first place. She had no time to be sightseeing or admiring the tiny locals, she needed to make preparations for the arrival of pursuit wave two.

Thinking about that, she realized that maybe she could use these tiny people to her advantage. As much as she didn't want to drag them into a war that had nothing to do with them, Cindy was currently desperate, and really didn't have any other options.

Coming to the conclusion that taking advantage of these natives was her only hope of losing her pursuers once and for all, Cindy began to think about what exactly she could do. There was a significant number of women among them who she could use her powers to grow into her own personal army. Or perhaps she could find one of their female government leaders and grow her in hopes of forging an alliance and using her influence to get these people to help hide her from her pursuers. Maybe she could just shrink herself down to their size and hide among them that way.

After a fair bit of thought, Cindy finally decided to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr.person (UN: inside at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1751097-The-Giantesss-Apprentice/cid/1786098-Escaping-to-earth