*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Geo
  2. Shrinking Guys
  3. Star Force
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1751161-Mega-Man-GiantessShrinking-Interactive/cid/1626748-Geo
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1751161
Like Mega Man? Like giant women? Then feel free to read and add! (GP given for good adds!)
This choice: Geo  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Geo

    by: yuremonos
"How long are you going to be on tour?"

Sonia frowns towards her friend, Geo. "Probably a few weeks, at least. So this might be the last time we get to see each other for awhile."

"I'm really happy you've taken singing back up, but I wish there was a way we could hang out and have you still follow your dream."

It was the first tour Sonia would play in months, and she had Geo to thank for re-inspiring her to continue following what she always wanted to do after her temporary retirement.

There was an awkward silence, neither person being sure what to say- there wasn't anything positive to add. They wouldn't see each other for weeks and there was nothing either person could do about it. Neither person wanted to break the silence with a comment that sounded as nasty as they felt about the situation, fearing to make the other person guilty in some way.

"Well..." The silence was finally broken by Harp, surprising both Sonia and Geo. "There might be a way." Materializing outside of Sonia's hunter, Harp had a short, hushed conversation with her.

Sonia turned back to Geo, a new look of excitement and mischief on her face. "I think I have an idea." With no explanation, she wave changed into Harp Note.

"Wha...?" Geo was absolutely clueless. "What is it?"

Harp Note teasingly put a finger to Geo's lips. "Just trust me." Backing away a few feet, a look of concentration crossed her face. Playing a short melody on her guitar, Geo fell to his knees, an intense feeling of nausea followed by the sensation of falling from a high place completely overpowering him, and forcing his eyes closed in discomfort.

A few seconds later, the feeling passed as fast as it came. Reopening his eyes, the original dull and familiar landscape of Echo Ridge was replaced with a seemingly completely foreign terrain. The sound of Sonia's girlish giggling from far above him helped him piece together what happened- Harp Note's song caused him to shrink.

Crouching down, Sonia (having returned to being human) plucked the tiny Geo off the ground with two fingers, bringing him up to her beaming face. "Looks like I won't have a problem bringing you along with me anymore." She giggled and paused for a second, before adding with a flirty tone, "you're super cute like this, too."

"You can't be serious..." Geo couldn't help instinctively struggling in her grip a bit, though due to his minuscule scale, this more amused Sonia than weakened her hold on him.

"Why not? I think this is gonna be the funnest tour I've ever done. Not only do I get to play a whole bunch of shows, but I've got a cute little boy toy to keep me company at the hotels, on the tour bus... It always did get a bit lonely." She smiled broadly, gently playing with her miniature crush's body with the hand opposite the one holding him, lightly squeezing his dangling legs and poking his stomach.

The look of pure excitement and indulgence to the situation covering her face weakened Geo's defenses; he loved seeing her happy. "Well..."

"I knew you'd come around!" Giving him a small peck on the top of his head, Sonia slid the tiny boy under her shirt and hoodie, settling him between her modest breasts. "The tour bus is coming around to pick me up and take me to Netopia later tonight, and the first show is there tomorrow. We'll call your mom and school from the road. Wouldn't want anyone trying to come pick you up..." Sonia stuck her tongue out playfully before settling her top back down and heading out towards the pick up location, not waiting for Geo's answer.

It already being fairly late, the tiny boy eventually managed to get comfy against her soft skin and underneath the warmth of her clothing, falling into a peaceful sleep.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 yuremonos (UN: thekrusher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
yougurt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1751161-Mega-Man-GiantessShrinking-Interactive/cid/1626748-Geo