*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1752925-Part-of-Her-Body/cid/2626102-Alexa-goes-on-with-the-day
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1752925
You are transformed into part of your girlfriend's body! What will you do?
This choice: Alexa goes on with the day  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Alexa goes on with the day

    by: Hobbitking
Your entire mass shifts as Alexa sits up and climbs out of bed as you hang even lower on her chest. Every step she takes, sends vibrations through your body causing you to become disorientated. Alexa pays you no mind as she bends, down, causing you hang further away from her chest, though giving you a good view of the rest of her body, as she begins to get dressed.

You feel the wire of a bra start to push you up, before your entire view is obscured by a fabric cup. You're being held up against your will, which makes you feel uncomfortable and the world was now hidden from sight. While your sight is now gone, you can still hear the world around you, and it seems that's going to be the only sense you have until she decides to get undressed again.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Alexa heads to your house.

*Noteb*
2. Alexa meets up with a friend.

3. You wish you weren't her breast anymore.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hobbitking (UN: hobbitking90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
askmax108 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1752925-Part-of-Her-Body/cid/2626102-Alexa-goes-on-with-the-day