*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753316-Tiger-God/cid/1104298-slighlty-bigger-than-the-biggest-competitor
by Zazu
Rated: E · Interactive · Animal · #1753316
A young anthro tiger learns that he has the powers of a demigod! GPs for first addition!
This choice: slighlty bigger than the biggest competitor.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

slighlty bigger than the biggest competitor.

    by: Thoughtful Writer
Hunter thought about becoming a humongous monster but realized that wouldn't be a good idea. Someone could get suspicious of him. So, he decided to grow a little bigger than the 6 foot 5 dragon he saw earlier. Hunter concentrated really hard and before he knew it, he was feeling the familiar warmth in his muscles from before. He grinned as he saw his arms and legs doubling in size. He also noticed he was getting another 2 pack on his chest. Along with his muscle mass, his height increased to 6 foot 7. Hunter finally relaxed after a tense full 2 minutes of growth.
Hunter was catching his breath from the stress he put on himself. After such, he admired his new body. He flexed his right bicep and saw it swell to the size of a basketball with thick veins streaming across it. Hunter then press against his arm to feel it was as hard as iron! He was flabbergasted with the overall results. He was so shocked that he almost overlooked the fact that his speedo was very close to being ripped on the sides. Hunter needed to find a new one fast.
Hunter went from amazed to nervous. The competition was going to start in 15 minutes and he was currently wearing a defective speedo. He then remembered seeing a lion competitor put one in his locker shortly after he came in for his growth. Hunter walked over to the lion's locker to take a look. When he stood in front of the locker, Hunter wondered how he was going to get it without the combination.
Hunter had an idea. He put his massive hand on the handle and, with little effort, ripped the locker door off the hinges. He was amazed on how strong he became from the growth. Hunter found a navy blue pair of speedos inside the locker. He grabbed them and replaced the damaged one. He was going to put the speedos he found back after the competition. Hopefully, the owner won't notice beforehand. With his newly improved muscles and speedo, Hunter felt like he was ready for what the competition had in store for him.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The lion comes into the room

2. The competition starts

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thoughtful Writer (UN: nyx2857 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zazu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753316-Tiger-God/cid/1104298-slighlty-bigger-than-the-biggest-competitor