*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753316-Tiger-God/cid/1309805-to-the-beach
by Zazu
Rated: E · Interactive · Animal · #1753316
A young anthro tiger learns that he has the powers of a demigod! GPs for first addition!
This choice: to the beach  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

to the beach

    by: DSFuchs
As Hunter walked throu the town, females either stopped and stared at him, blushed or even crossed their legs in the rush of excitment. His transformation not only gave him the appearance of Adonis, but also made his pheromones so strong, they drove the attention of ladies from the age of 15 to 50.

Once he got to the beach he changed into his pair of dark blue speedos, which he had problems to fit his new sized maleness into. "I should have taken the boxers instead. Hopefully theyll hold." But that wasn't the only feature that quite literally "stood out" on him. His body was bulging with beautiful muscles, shapely butt, flowing shoulder lenght hair and shiny fur. He truely had the looks of a greek god.

The weather was warm and sunny and the beach was very live. There were people all over, but most of them were luckily young ladies. There were few girls lying on their blankets, tanning their backs, some of them even had their bikinies undone. They surely could use some sun-lotion.

A bit furthere Hunter saw some girls that looked like high school seniors, college years playing volleyball. There's 7 of them there with their stuff. Among them there are 2 curvy tigresses, a sexy ( very) black panther, a very buxom blond-haired white rabbit, a tall red-headed curvy vixen, a perky giggly poodle and a tall slender racoon. All of them are as hot as Hunter fantasised. They seem to be arguing about something. Maybe they could use a co-player, or a coach.

Next he sees some late teen cat girls playing in the water with a beach ball and splashing around. Nearby them you see a tall, buxom and athletic looking grey wolfess with black hair. She's the lifeguard. She gives him some nice Bay Watch memories.

He doesn't notice that all those exciting visions makes his speedo getting tighter and more outlining of it's content. But few teen girls certainly DO notice.

Lastly as he walks further, he notices the beach workout area, where other athletic guys work out and flex for the group of excited ladies.

All the choices...

You have the following choices:

1. See if he can play with the volley ball girls

*Noteb*
2. Someone pats him on the shoulder

3. go further the beach

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DSFuchs (UN: dsfuchs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zazu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753316-Tiger-God/cid/1309805-to-the-beach