*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1754619-The-transformation-adventures-of-Naruto/cid/2534367-Inos-Feet
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1754619
Naruto on the way to the ninja academy he finds a weird looking scroll
This choice: Ino's  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Ino's Feet!

    by: Mc Writer
Naruto had been getting a bit too fixated with Ino's feet. As he was going through puberty with Jiraiya, he started to think more and more about being one of Ino's ninja sandals and being with her feet all day. One day while he was looking through the Hokage's office he found a scroll that fell and opened. Upon looking at it he discovered it was instructions on how to use the object transformation Jutsu, which was mainly used for espionage, but Naruto certainly would use it for that! The Jutsu even allowed you to use Shunshin while transformed to move places and also allowed you to untransform yourself.

Naruto took the scroll and went home quickly, making sure to lock the door behind him. Naruto looked at the instructions and discovered it was rather easy to transform, Shunshin while transformed and untransform. To transform all he had to do was hold a hand sign while thinking of what to transform into, to Shunshin he had to think about teleporting there, and to untransform all he had to do is think about untransforming.

Naruto, prepared for the journey ahead, held the hand sign and thought 'Ino's Right Sandal' and suddenly, Naruto felt himself shrink until he became a Sandal. It felt weird but at the same time normal, it's hard to explain. Naruto untransforms himself, now confident that he could pull off the transformation at a moments notice before looking at the time. It was still to early and Ino would be wearing her right sandal at the time, so Naruto decided to look for Ino and then follow her around, waiting for the moment where Ino leaves her sandals in a room alone.

You see Ino enter the hotspring and you wait, before using Shunshin to bypass the front lady, Naruto see's that Ino is inside the hotspring with other people, which leaves you to think about transforming into other things while the lovely females are in the hotspring.

What do you become?

A: Stay true to the goal, become Ino's right sandal that she carelessly left aside.
B: Become Sakura's Panties, she had been your childhood crush after all, and she has a great ass.
C: Become something different? (Do one article of clothing per character, please and thank you)
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mc Writer (UN: chaosjeff1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jack999 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1754619-The-transformation-adventures-of-Naruto/cid/2534367-Inos-Feet