*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Justin, the Hulk
  2. Oops, clumsy me!
  3. The parcel
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1755999-The-Smith-family-muscle-adventure/cid/1062830-Justin-the-Hulk
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Family · #1755999
Meet the Smiths, a suburban family whose lives are about to change when a parcel arrives..
This choice: Justin starts hulking out of his clothes instantly  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Justin, the Hulk

    by: Fitness1984
There he was, frozen solid, the only one standing at the end of the table. He held the gun in his right hand as he saw flashes of blue light taking over his vision. As a blur he saw his family and friend turn their heads towards him; their expressions shocked.

He let the gun drop to the ground as a tingling sensation took over his body, starting at his chest. Every known body in his body started to tingle; it was an odd sensation.

Then he vision came back; the blue flashes had stopped. In front of him were his family and his best buddy, all looking at him with their mouths open. The tingling sensation slowly subsided.

“What the hell was that?!?” Dylan yelled the first.

“Oh my goodness, you’ve shot yourself?!” his mother added quite upset.

“How do you feel, son? Are you alright?” his dad questioned.

“I…I don’t know what it was, but I feel fi…” Justin started, when another type of sensation took over his body. This time it hurt more; it was a burning sensation. It started in his chest and soon took over every other muscle in his body. As an automatic reaction, Justin grabbed his stomach and hunched forward. He screamed and grunted from the pain. He even cried. As the burning sensation reached his legs, he let himself fall to the concrete floor. The entire family shot up from their seats and gathered around him.

There he lay, on the ground, in a fetal position, kicking, crying and screaming in pain. “Make it stop! Please make it stop!” he managed to cry. His dad positioned himself next to his son’s head and grabbed him closer. He tried to calm his son on his lap. Justin grabbed his dad’s arm and clenched on to it. The sensation in his body did not stop; it was killing him.

“Look!”, Dylan yelled, “His Shoulder!!!”

The entire group focused their attention on Justin’s shoulder, which seemed to…inflate?!? It rapidly grew larger and wider, pushing further away from his neck. His other shoulder did the exact same thing. The fabric of his t-shirt began to cling tighter to his body. Justin turned on his back, screaming in pain, as he exposed his growing chest.

“Oh my god, he’s building muscles by the second!” Amber said as she looked on as Justin’s chest expanded. Two slabs of meat were growing beneath his skin.

“Just like the Hulk!” Davy screamed excited. He couldn’t believe his own brother was hulking out of his clothes right in front of him.

The garden was suddenly filled with stretching and bone cracking noises, paired with screams and primal grunts. Whatever Justin was going through, it hurt!

He turned back on his stomach, exposing his growing back. It grew wider and wider, leaving little room for his shirt. That’s when the seams started to give way; his expanding body was ripping through his shirt.

“Wow, look at his back…those muscles!” Dylan yelled from excitement.

The tears in his t-shirt grew larger as more of his back was exposed. All the muscles in his back tightened and relaxed after one another. The remainder of the ripped shirt was riding up his torso, indicating that he did not only grow wider, but taller as well.

Justin held his arms close to his body as he was still clinging onto his father’s arm. Frank looked down at the hands grabbing his wrist as he felt the grip tighten. He saw Justin’s biceps and triceps inflate and lengthen, getting more defined and sculpting his upper arms. The sleeves of his shirt could no longer contain the growing biceps; causing them to rip apart like the rest of his shirt.

Justin’s growing torso was still resting on Frank’s lap. His son’s transformation made him much heavier, weighing down considerably on his thighs. It hurt. With his free hand, he grabbed Justin’s bull-like neck and asked “Justin, I know you’re in there…can you hear me? You are hurting me! Please, if you can…let go of my arm!”

Frank did not think it would work, but to his surprise the grip in Justin’s hands started to loosen. Fighting the transformation that took place in his body, the boy managed to do what his father had asked. He let go of his father’s arm and placed his hands flat on the ground. Then he pushed up his upper body with his newly grown arms; he was now resting on his stretched arms and knees. But his legs hadn’t fully grown yet.

As if they got an electric shock, his legs stretched out completely, making his pelvis collapse to the ground. He almost hit his sister Amber, who could jump out of the way in time, with his growing limb. His legs first grew larger, growing out of his trousers, making them look like board shorts. Then they started expanding with muscle, filling up every available space in the jeans, just until they started ripping. First the seams, then the actual fabric. Unlike the Hulk, Justin’s entire jeans ripped off, leaving him exposed only in his white CK boxer briefs. His waist and glutes were just growing too big to remain contained in a ripped off version of his jeans.

After almost 5 minutes the burning sensation in Justin’s muscles began to fade away. He was still resting on all fours, his head facing down. His family and best friend were circled around him, taking in every rippling muscle on his back as it rose up and down when he breathed.

Frank noticed his son’s transformation came to an end when the stretching sounds disappeared. “Son….how, how are you feeling?” he said as he placed his hand on his back. His skin was hot; it radiated heat.

“Fine…” a dark voice boomed from under the person. He started lifting his head, uncontrollably flexing his traps. Frank felt the muscle tissue under his hand harden. “What happened to me?”

“You…you grew…” Frank replied.

Justin faced his head towards his father. He smiled. Then he rotated and looked at the rest of his family and his best friend. They all looked at him with their mouths open and their eyes wide. He looked back at his dad again.

“I…I grew?!?”

“Yes son, look at yourself! Look at your body…” his dad proposed.

Justin pushed his upper body back, shifting his weight so that he could sit on his knees. Then he looked down. All he saw were two enormous slabs of meat blocking his view. He moved his right arm, when his right pec twitched up, becoming rock hard. As he looked at his arm, his own eyes grew wide as well. He was looking at the biggest, must fully developed, hardly any body fat containing arm he had ever seen. This couldn’t be his. He bent his lower arm, his biceps popped into action. He reached out with his other arm, touching his biceps. He made a fist, flexing the biceps rock solid. He felt it again.

“Oh…my…fucking…god!!”

He quickly hunched forward, looking over his chest down at his stomach. A chiseled eight-pack, usually only seen on male fitness models on those awful home shopping channels, was diving down into his stretched-out boxer briefs. His thighs were enormous, almost as big as his waist used to be he reckoned.

The entire family looked on as Justin was exploring his new body for the very first time. Some of them were just as excited as Justin, while others were worried. Mostly his mother.

Justin felt he had enough energy to take on the world. He leaned forward, placing one hand flat on the floor, as he pushed his ass up. He was getting ready to stand up, though it proved more difficult in this new body. As he slowly started to rise in the air, he passed every one of his family members in height; Amber, his mom, the twins, Jerome…even his dad. They all tilted their heads up to continue following Justin’s face. Finally Justin reached his new full height; he looked over everyone present.

“Jesus, you’re a giant!” Amber yelled.

Justin looked down and grinned. “You’re not scared of me, are you?”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fitness1984 (UN: fitness1984 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fitness1984 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1755999-The-Smith-family-muscle-adventure/cid/1062830-Justin-the-Hulk