*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Amber
  2. The parcel
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1755999-The-Smith-family-muscle-adventure/cid/1062899-Amber
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Family · #1755999
Meet the Smiths, a suburban family whose lives are about to change when a parcel arrives..
This choice: His sister Amber  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Amber

    by: Fitness1984
“Shit!” Justin yelled as he let the gun drop on the floor. It had just shot out a blue beam out of nowhere, which was not supposed to happen. Frank, Justin’s dad, looked at what his son had done and started yelling at him.

“JUSTIN! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!?”

Scared Justin looked at his dad, who was furious. “I…I’m sorry. It was not supposed to happen…I didn’t know it could do that…I…I…”

Frank, not entirely sure what had just happened, turned his head in the direction the blue beam had been shot. Justin, glad his father didn’t continue yelling, did the same thing.

At the end of their stares, they looked straight into the frightened eyes of Amber, who did not fully understand what had just happened to her. Every member sitting around the table was suddenly staring at her, all with a bewildered look on their faces. She looked at her big brother, who had been holding the gun before.

Justin, not knowing what might happen to his little sister, looked straight into her sad eyes as he whispered the words “I’m sorry sis!”

“Honey…how are you feeling?”, her father asked, “Are you hurt?”

Amber, feeling a strange sensation inside her chest building up, got scared and said nothing. She was scared of the unknown, she was scared of the sudden attention she was getting and she was scared of the strange feeling inside her body. A tear started rolling down her cheek.

She pushed her chair away and got up. Her dad yelled after her to stay, but she was too scared. She ran towards the house, crying.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fitness1984 (UN: fitness1984 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fitness1984 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1755999-The-Smith-family-muscle-adventure/cid/1062899-Amber