*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1755999-The-Smith-family-muscle-adventure/cid/1430385-Nothing-happens-yet-the-following-day-Justin-w
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Family · #1755999
Meet the Smiths, a suburban family whose lives are about to change when a parcel arrives..
This choice: Nothing happens, yet the following day Justin wakes up bigger  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Nothing happens, yet the following day Justin w...

    by: Unknown
His body actually radiated & glowed blue for several seconds & finally faded. Shocked his family & Jerome asked him if he was okay? Justin replied, "I'm fine. nothing happened except a blue light." after expressing thier concern they finished eating & cleaned up. Jerome & Justin helped Frank lift & move the grill back in to the garage. With it being late & dark Jerome then went home. Justin went to his room & put the gun on his top shelf in his closet. He then played a video game for a while & then went to bed.
The next morning Justin got up & jumped in the shower. When he got out, he did a double take when he saw his reflection in the mirror. His arms, chest & leg muscles are noticbly larger & defined than they were yesterday. He also noticed he had a defined visible 8 pack of abs even through he wasn't flexing. Yesterday his stomach was flat with no visible abs even when he flexed. He also noticed his head appeared higher to. He started to flex & all sorts of poses. He then wrapped his towel around his waist & exited the bathroom. As Justin walked down the hall to his room, Dylan just woke up, half asleep walked towards him to the bathroom but didn't notice the height or size difference yet. As Justin walked by Dylan, Justin noticed he was 4 -5 inches taller than Dylan putting him at 6 ft 1 or 6 ft 2. As he entered his room, he thought, "the gun works. it must be what gave me this extra muscle & height." He then put his clothes on but found they were way to small & skin tight. He then went to his parent's room & grabbed a pair of his dad's sweat pants & sweat shirt. He put them on found they were to small but stretched enough so they were barely wearable.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Fitness1984 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1755999-The-Smith-family-muscle-adventure/cid/1430385-Nothing-happens-yet-the-following-day-Justin-w