*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1756156-American-Dad-Men-Weight-Gain/cid/1709045-Hes-not-ready-yet-hes-still-HUNGRY
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1756156
Any man from American Dad can gain
This choice: He's not ready yet, he's still HUNGRY!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

He's not ready yet, he's still HUNGRY!

    by: mrartist1
"Excuse me waiter," Stan says as he snaps his fingers in the air "Bring me he most dog prepared meal you have!"

"Yes,sir.", They young waiter said.

As Stan waits for his food he looks around the restaurant looking at the other costumers' food. He came to the conclusion, "Why wait for something when you could have it now!", he said aloud. Stan rose from his chair while his belly jiggled slowly. He went to table one where a couple at the age of their late 20s were eating.

"Hello, are you going to finish that?", Stan said as he gobbled up both of the lover's food and drink sprinting to next table and then to the next.

The rest of the costumers were furious with Stan and his antics and let out of the restaurant in a huff. The owner, Hsu Chia Hao, noticed the customers leave and glaring at Stan with totally understandable malice.

"You White Fat American Buffoon! You ruined my business! Get out!", Hsu says while pushing Stan to the door.

"Oh no you don't.", Stan says after pulling out his gun, pointing it at the head of the owner. "Now I am going to every piece of food in this place to become sumo. Do you understand?"

*Gulp* "Y-Yes, sir", said Hsu.

"Good. And if I find one piece of food not served, I will eat you. Rick Ross Style."

The employees bolted back into the kitchen preparing food for Stan, while Stan himself is drinking water from 12L bulk sized jugs. Hsu decided to gift Stan a little gift while he was eating. He calls all of his employees to join and huddle.

"Ok,team. I'm going to put this secret Chinese herbal drop of liquid to that bloat lard-ass. It's tasteless, clear, and untraceable. So when he is finish eating all of his food, and I do mean all, he'll blow up like a gallon".

After Stan's food comes out, Stan eats it all then...

You have the following choice:

1. Stan starts to grow, doesn't explode, but burst out of the restaurant

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mrartist1 (UN: mrartist1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tangela24 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1756156-American-Dad-Men-Weight-Gain/cid/1709045-Hes-not-ready-yet-hes-still-HUNGRY