*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1756714-Pool-side-fun/cid/3465319-Climb-into-a-swimsuit
by fishi
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1756714
shrunken at the local pool. hottest day of the year and surrounded by beautiful girls
This choice: Climb into a swimsuit  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Climb into a swimsuit

    by: Harry
Jake decided to head towards the girls getting changed. He saw a blonde named Fabienne speaking with her brunette friend Frances as they got changed out of their normal clothes.

Jake was in stunned awe as they dropped their bar and panties but knew he had to act quickly. He climbed up onto the wooden bench and had a decision to make. He could dart to the brunette's one piece swimsuit but she was already putting it on or the blonde Fabienne's blue bikini set.

Jake raced to the bikini bottoms and hid there concealed from the giant beauties above.

He felt a ripple of movement as Fabienne lifted the bottoms and started to put her legs in one at a time. He was being raised up and looked at the perfect peachy bum and shaved vagina above him. Seconds later he was plunged into darkness and felt himself being pressed against her hot, wet vagina. Jake couldn't believe his luck and he started grinding up against the fleshy walls.

The bottoms became more claustrophobic as the blonde Fabienne felt herself getting more and more wet so she wedgied the bottoms pushing Jake further into the walls in front of him....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Harry (UN: harryb1997 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fishi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1756714-Pool-side-fun/cid/3465319-Climb-into-a-swimsuit