*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1757742-Creating-Goddesses/cid/1358012-Brian-made-her-3X-as-good-as-SHE-wished
by TheMM
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1757742
18-year old Brian is given the ability to enhance any and every woman around him.
This choice: Brian made her 3X as good as SHE wished.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Brian made her 3X as good as SHE wished.

    by: MossyA
You look at Jessica and ask her "How would you like it if you could change?"
"I'd like that very much but how could you?" she asked. Then she felt a tingling in her arm as she looked at them
Her arms grew from a small, shapeless arm, to a fitness chick's arm, then more. Five inches become ten, then 15. Then more.
Her chest muscles expand, packing on pounds of muscle underneath the constantly growing orbs of breasts that continued to inflate from a B cup to a DD cup.
Leg muscles enlarge like tree trunks, growing with added size and power with each passing second.

By the time the process is complete, she has 18" arms, 30" thighs, and a midsection literally packed with muscle, as her abdominals and obliques pushed prominently against the fabric of her shirt now.

"Oh Brian I ...

You have the following choices:

1. Like this

*Noteb*
2. Dont like this

*Noteb*
3. want to be much larger

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MossyA (UN: scarecrow131 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheMM has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1757742-Creating-Goddesses/cid/1358012-Brian-made-her-3X-as-good-as-SHE-wished