*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Couch (butt crush)
  2. Tyler (aware)
  3. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1759799-Shrunk-at-a-Strip-Club/cid/1128661-The-Couch-butt-crush
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1759799
Your a guy or girl shrunk at a female strip club, will they notice you? 500GPs per add
This choice: The Couch (butt crush)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Couch (butt crush)

    by: Unknown
You think your still drunk or asleep because it's impossible to be two inches. You soon start panicking as you pinch yourself and aren't awake. You calm yourself down over and over that the guys probably put something in your drink as a joke. While your panicking one of the strippers is walking over to the couch! You see a huge shadow over you and your eyes open up wide. She was in fishnet leggins and a one piece that shows off her big butt! She had a large rear and it was hypnotizing you. She started to shake it back and forth and you watched as her cheeks just bounce and bounce. The leggings looked like they couldn't hold her buttocks and were about to rip. You take a seat and enjoy the show. It's definatly a dream no man ever gets the chance to watch a giantess stripper for free also!! After a minute she turns her head with a big smirk and looses her footing. She accidently fell and her titanic rear came down on you. If it wasn't a dream you'd run but it is so you just embraced as her big booty came down. Sadly for you it's reality and it took a ton of ass just to let you know. Your body was flat and crushed under her lovely ass. Her warm cheeks on top of you just smothering you. Weird part was you feel the pain of being sat on but your alive. She gets up and sits her big rump next to you. "So little one how you like my ass? Too tired to talk well don't worry that last drink of yours turned your body to something more durable to survive such treatment. Your lucky actually now you get to feel the full experience of my ass and live to feel it over and over again!" you looked at her confused why she did this to you but it was true your alive but you didn't think you wanted to feel the pain of her crushing you. She got up again and sat her rump back on you. She grinded you and bounced on you over and over. She remained sitting on you for an hour as she enjoyed her break. Afterwards she was called by some woman to come back on stage."Steph cmon their chanting out there for you" She got up and saw you stuck to the couch. She starts to think where to keep you at. She peels you off and decides...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. To Place You In Her Butt Crack!

*Noteb*
2. To leave you on the couch?

*Noteb*
3. To give you to the woman?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
smorf9898 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1759799-Shrunk-at-a-Strip-Club/cid/1128661-The-Couch-butt-crush