*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760760-The-Crush-Game/cid/1072203-The-beginning
by zbaird
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1760760
Avoid being stomped, sat on, eaten, or otherwise tortured by giant girls. (Or don't)
Chapter #1

The beginning

    by: zbaird
Your name is Jack. You are 17 and in your senior year of high school. You have 2 sisters; Beverly, who is 20, 5'3", b-cups and tight ass, bit of a tomboy with long black hair, and Christina, who is 21, always been mean to you all your life. She's 5'6, c-cup with a wider butt than Beverly, but alot softer. She LOVES footrubs, and teasing with her massive butt. She also LOVES torturing you to death... possibly literally. (You also have a series of Ex girlfriends and cousins and such, but I'll let you have the freedom of adding those as you see fit.)

Anyway one day you shrink. How small are you?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 1 foot

2. 6 inches

3. 3 inches

4. 1 inch

5. 1/2 an inch

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 zbaird (UN: zbaird at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
zbaird has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760760-The-Crush-Game/cid/1072203-The-beginning