*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. One Less Ship to Worry About
  2. human
  3. The Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1761870-Halo-Behind-The-Scenes/cid/1115199-One-Less-Ship-to-Worry-About
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ishoam
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1761870
You command either a UNSC or Covenant ship both equiped with significent forces
This choice: Launch fighters bring wepons online  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

One Less Ship to Worry About

    by: Ishoam
"Megan status." (Megan is the ships A.I.) "Standard orbit achieved." Megan said. "Prep pods for launch bring wepos online." You ordered. "Expecting trouble captin?" she questioned. "Taltia may be ours again ut I don't think the covenant understand that yet." You anwsered. Moments later a covenant frigate cantme out of slipspace. "See what I ment." you said sarcasticaly. "Order all guns to fire at the eemy, charge the MAC gun and launch the Longsword fighters." you ordered. "Aye aye captin." Megan then began to carry out her orders. The ship was ready to fire at the lone covenant frigate within moments. "Fire." You ordered. 2 seconds after you spoke all guns on the UNSC Seatle were firing at the frigate including the MAC gun. The frigate's ship was in critical condition after the slavo was finished. "What's the status of the ship Meg?" "The damage to the enemy is devastating, they've lost weapons,comms, and life support they won't last much longer." "how many are alive?" "57, out of 300 soldiers, and crew members." "Prepare a boarding party to capture whatever elites are alive, and kill the grunts,jackals, and drones. The party will consist of spartans 028,184, and 8 UNSC marines." You ordered.

You have the following choices:

1. Boarding Party

*Noteb*
2. The Ship Explodes

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ishoam (UN: jedi42 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ishoam has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1761870-Halo-Behind-The-Scenes/cid/1115199-One-Less-Ship-to-Worry-About