*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1761870-Halo-Behind-The-Scenes/cid/1520940-you-find-a-surrviver-of-the-first-halo-ringODS
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ishoam
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1761870
You command either a UNSC or Covenant ship both equiped with significent forces
This choice: You find a Survivor of the first halo ring(ODST sgt kurt tremors)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

you find a surrviver of the first halo ring(ODS...

    by: AshleyTheFox
"melissa." you growl. "yes ship mistress?" the ships A.I. asked. "i told you to call me ashley,and as for my request scan the field for potential prisioners and destroy the parisite captured ship."you say. "yes ashley."melissa replied. "ashley,i get destroying the flood ship but what is the point in searching for prisiners on dead ships?"2nd in command said. "gek i beleive in intel,prisoners can tell us information that can help us and the humans in this wretched war,thus i beleive in taking them alive to question them,and then letting you shoot them."you say smiling with your 4 mandibales. "ashley one human cryotube was discovered in the parasite ship wreckage human i.d. registers it to...no that cant be right,ashley the ship i.d. says it belongs to the pillar of auttum."melissa said. this caused the entire briidge crew to stop and look at you for orders."bring this human before me now!"you yell out. "yes mam it will be done."gek says. 30 minutes later. you begin to wander around the human bridge impaceintly noting that it still has the scortch mark from when you and gek had sparred.suddenly the human bridge doors opened and gek came out carring a very fiesty human in black clad armor minus his helment."let go of me you split lipped bastard!"the human yelled before being thrown in front of you.after he recovers he looks up at you and stares before saying"whoa a female elite,heh your kinda cute for an alien sheila,but after what ive seen id settle for any kinda girl in the universe."he says."sorry but your not my type"you reply."damn,rejected by an alien babe,so which one of you dyes first."he asked. "relax nimrod were on your side."you say."WHAT!!"he yells "your joking right,i mean h-wait how long have i been frozen?" he asked."2 monthes,i think im still trying to figure out the human calender"you say."hey so what happened while i was out?"he asked.he then sat silent as you told him the story of everything that has happened from master chief escaping the halo debris field to the fight fo delta halo and the the covenant civil war."whoa i must have really been asleep to miss all that."he said."by the way my names sgt kurt tremors." "i am ship mistress ashune daleam of the eternal corruption,in human rank ibelieve i am an admiral, by the way call me ashley."you say "hey ashley this is going to sound crazy but can i join you on this ship?"he asked shocking you and several elites "sure but i will have to clear this with lord hood first."you reply 10 minutes later "ok hood said he'd give you another sqaud with a spartan to command and that he wants me to bring you to earth for a promotion ceremony and to honor me for finding a surviver of the first halo"you say "a whole new squad and a spartan awesome,plus i get to fight elite back up,right?"he asked "yes"you reply "ye haw!!"he yells."gek,set a course for earth and ready the fleet for imeadiate slipspace departure."you say "as you wish ashley"gek replies.2 minutes after you gave the order your whole fleet of 109 ships had jumped along with you to earth.

You have the following choices:

1. earth is being attacked by covenant loyalists

*Noteb*
2. your fleet arrives without incident

*Noteb*
3. lord hood contacts you in route

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AshleyTheFox (UN: ashl3yfox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ishoam has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1761870-Halo-Behind-The-Scenes/cid/1520940-you-find-a-surrviver-of-the-first-halo-ringODS