*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Linked Rings
  2. More choices
  3. It begins!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1762511-HypnoTranformation-Items/cid/1373132-Linked-Rings
by Hyral
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1762511
A 19 year old boy gets his hands on various items that can hypnotize people.
This choice: Your choice (change name)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Linked Rings

    by: Hyral
These two rings link the two people wearing them. One ring, a slightly larger ring with a gemstone in the center that grows red when activated. The other a smaller ring, with a gemstone that glows blue when activated. Only the person wearing the master ring is allowed to remove either ring. Once a link is made the blue ring wearer will start to slowly become the wearer of the red ring. If the wearer of the red ring concentrates only a certain part of themselves (either mental or physical) they can speed up the transformation in that area. If the rings are removed part way through the transformation stops, but the only way to undo the change is to have the person that was wearing the blue ring to wear the red ring with no other person wearing the blue ring. However once the transformation is completely finished there is no going back!

Now would you like the transformation to happen fast (over hours) or slowly (over days).

You have the following choices:

1. Fast

2. Slow

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hyral (UN: hyral at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hyral has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1762511-HypnoTranformation-Items/cid/1373132-Linked-Rings