*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1762511-HypnoTranformation-Items/cid/2684030-Before-that
by Hyral
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1762511
A 19 year old boy gets his hands on various items that can hypnotize people.
This choice: Before that  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Before that

    by: Bob365
“Good luck, huh?” Eric said as he chuckled to himself as he departed to college.
During the trip he noticed that his favorite rap song had come on the station. After a few songs he realized that each was basically just a repetition of themselves and decided to change the channel to something different. He changed the dial on the car radio until settling on a classical music station. Typically, Eric hated classical music but he now had a new perspective on it. It was just so relaxing compared to rap.
“Weird, I always told mom how bad her classical music albums were but I think I really like it!” Eric said to himself. As he continued driving his frame slightly shrank from his usual 5’8 to his mother’s 5’6. Without realizing this, he adjusted the car seat.
Eric then realized that his car was low on gas. When stopping at a gas station he decided to grab a cup of coffee as well. Again, he noted this as strange since he usually hated coffee but his mother loved it. Shrugging these similarities off, Eric continued on his drive as he felt his hand being squeezed, looking down he gasped as his hand was noticeable shrinking in front of his eyes!
“What the hell!” Eric said as he realized the nails began to lengthen as well. Immediately Eric pulled over to the side of the road and got out of the car. “Maybe I just need a breather,” he thought.
All the while, the navy sports car he was driving had begun changing form into a white minivan—just like his mother had at home...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bob365 (UN: bob365 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hyral has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1762511-HypnoTranformation-Items/cid/2684030-Before-that