*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1764375-Growing-Up-Creepie-TF-Interactive-Story/cid/1091409-Creepies-Now-a-Insect-Girl
by Dustin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1764375
Transform the girls of Growing Up Creepie! C'mon, it'll be fun.
This choice: stag beetle girl!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Creepie's Now a Insect Girl!

    by: Unknown
Groaning, she could feel something stirring inside her fore-head. Soon, two tiny points sprouted from her fore-head! Soon, they began to grow bigger and bigger until they became a pair of massive mandibles as twice as long as her arms! They were sharp enough to be mistaken for daggers!

"Wicked." Creepie said as she saw her mandibles.

Soon a pair of wings tore through the back of her dress, stretching as twice her height! Her fingers and toes became claws! Even more frightening, an extra pair of arms grew from her dress! "Wow." Creepie said.

"Creepie, you're a bug girl!" Budge whimpered. "Indeed." Creepie said, "From the looks of it, I've become a stag beetle. The mandibles are unusual since only the males have them."

"Maybe she should get you to the nurse now." Budge said. "Are you kidding?" Creepie said, "This is amazing! Now let's see. What to do with my new form?"

As she pondered, she saw....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. water fountains to rip apart..

*Noteb*
2. a window to fly out of.

*Noteb*
3. some gym equipment to lift.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Dustin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1764375-Growing-Up-Creepie-TF-Interactive-Story/cid/1091409-Creepies-Now-a-Insect-Girl