*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1764375-Growing-Up-Creepie-TF-Interactive-Story/cid/1252198-She-eats-something-that-doesnt-agree-with-
by Dustin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1764375
Transform the girls of Growing Up Creepie! C'mon, it'll be fun.
This choice: She eats something that doesn't agree with her.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She eats something that doesn't agree with ...

    by: Mataku
Creepie sighed as she rubbed her belly and walked into the kitchen which was surprisingly quiet for once. Creepie went to the fridge and opened it. Looking around the fridge full of various food her mom made, she wasn't sure if anything in the fridge wasn't alive at some time or another.

"Jeez, anything to eat?" She asked herself as she soon saw it, it was a delicious looking chocolate cake! She took it out of the fridge and cut heself a piece, put the cake back in the fridge,, sat down at the table and scarfed the cake down, it had an odd taste, but it was still delicious. As Creepie was about to wash the dishes she gasped and dropped the plate, it shattering on the floor. She was...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Turning into a chocolate slime

2. Shrinking

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mataku (UN: jeremyth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dustin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1764375-Growing-Up-Creepie-TF-Interactive-Story/cid/1252198-She-eats-something-that-doesnt-agree-with-