*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The demon chooses Sloane.
  2. The begining.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1765126-NIght-of-the-Demon-bodysnatcher/cid/1083953-The-demon-chooses-Sloane
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Danube
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1765126
You are a demon who can possess humans. You've escaped from your prison and want some fun!
This choice: The demon chooses Sloane.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The demon chooses Sloane.

    by: Danube
You go for Sloane, the sexy blonde double-timer.

Predictably, Sloane has stopped in a bathroom to touch up on her make-up, while the others have gone ahead. She is gazing into the mirror and applying her scarlet lipstick, when she sees something flit across the mirror. She whips around, but there is no-one there. Idiot" she mutters to herself. Then a shadow falls over her, and she looks up. The demoness is floating above her in the form of a black smoke, which seemed to be flowing almost liquid-like through the air. The demon's dark red eyes gaze down at her with glee, and as Sloane backs away, she hears the demon start to laugh. Sloane turns and runs, but the demon past her and blocks her way out of the door. She stops and looks for somewhere to run to, but there isn't anywhere. Then the demon speaks "Don't worry Sloane. Soon, everything will be over, for you anyway. For me, this is only the beginning." Sloane opens her mouth to scream, and the demon pounces. The cloud of smoke suddenly shoots towards her and compresses itself down her throat. For Sloane, t feels as if she is drinking liquid fire. The heat of the demon passing down her throat is unbearable. Soon the cloud has all gone down into Sloane, and she can feel the heat of the demon's spirit moving inside her, coiled inside her belly. She tries to walk towards the door, but as soon as she tries to move, she feels the heat inside her chest suddenly expand outwards, and she falls over backwards. She feels the heat expanding down her legs, down her arms, into her breasts, and finally, into her head. She thrashes around on the floor for a long time in agony, but then she suddenly relaxes an falls into a deep sleep.
Sloane wakes up to find herself standing at the mirror, just as she had been before the demon attacked. Thinking that it was all just a dream, he tries to move, but finds that she can't. Looking into the mirror, she eyes ha her eyes, once blue, have now turned red. Then she feels her mouth opening and her voice comes out except she isn't the one using it. "Unfortunately Sloane, that wasn't a dream. I've just taken over your body, and a very nice one it is too" She says, fondling Sloane's breasts. "Stop that right now!" Sloane yelled, except she only yelled inside her head. "I don't think so" said the demon through Sloane's own voice. "In fact, I' quite like to inspect my new body properly."

You have the following choices:

1. The demoness explores her new body.

2. Someone comes in.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Danube (UN: masterwriter1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Danube has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1765126-NIght-of-the-Demon-bodysnatcher/cid/1083953-The-demon-chooses-Sloane