*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1767689-My-Familys-Favorite-Pet/cid/2341148-Gracie-is-shrunk-by-her-Daddy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1767689
When you're family finds you've shrunk, things take an amazing, outrageous turn.
This choice: Dad.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Gracie is shrunk by her Daddy

    by: Unknown
As 16 year old, Gracie was walking around in her bra and panties, feeling cute and admiring her sexy body in the mirror when suddenly her door swung open and her father, Mark entered smiling.

"Hello honey."

Gracie tried to cover her body from her dad.

"Dad! What the hell? Why didn't you knock?"

Her father just laughed as he stepped inside, closed the door and locked it.

"I'm sorry sweetie, I just wanted to show you something."

"well can you show me after I'm changed?"

"Oh don't worry, Gracie," suddenly Gracie's dad pulled a tiny ray gun, "You're going to be changed" Gracie's dad suddenly fired the tiny gun at her and Gracie suddenly found herself at three inches tall.

Gracie screamed in fear as she saw her gigantic papa reaching down for her. He closed his massive grip around her small underwear clad body.

"Dad! What the hell did you do to me!?!?!?" Gracie sound like a scared little mouse squeaking for dear life.

"I shrunk you, Gracie, and you are going to stay this way for a long, long time!" Gracie kept screaming as she tried to escape her dad's fist.

"You sound like a little mouse, Gracie, except you are a whole lot cuter, than a mouse." Gracie's dad rubbed his thumb on her tiny boobs.

"Dad! Why did you shrink me! I thought you loved me??" Gracie then started to cry.

"Aww, baby, I do love you but now I get to enjoy you in new and exciting ways!"

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

1. He takes away Gracie's underwear

*Noteb*
2. He asks Gracie out on a date

3. He gives Gracie to the family dog

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
soprettyburning has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1767689-My-Familys-Favorite-Pet/cid/2341148-Gracie-is-shrunk-by-her-Daddy