*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1767689-My-Familys-Favorite-Pet/cid/2971022-Amber-age-11-Daughter-shrinks
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1767689
When you're family finds you've shrunk, things take an amazing, outrageous turn.
This choice: Amber age 11 (Daughter) shrinks?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Amber age 11 (Daughter) shrinks?

    by: Clear Path
Amber was an eleven year old with short brunette hair, she is kind and loves her family, however, she was feeling that things weren't right at home, her older brother and sister barely talked or played with her anymore and her parents were always too busy in their grocery store. Basically, she thought that her family was ignoring her.

The truth was that they simply were focused on their own things. David, her 17 year old brother was preparing his entrance test to college, her parents, Randy and Marie were busy in their grocery store because they wanted to pay their debts as soon as possible to spend more time together with them and her 15 year old sister, Caroline, well, she was the average teenage girl that wanted to hang out with her friends at the mall, hear gossips about her classmates and maybe find a boyfriend.

The girl was wondering if there was a way to fix this situation, then, she saw her, there was a young woman sitting in a table in the middle of the street with a sign that reads 'Wishes for $2'. Maybe this was her chance?

"Excuse me." Amber stops in front of the table. "Is this true?" She points to the sign.

"Totally, girl." The woman replies. "You can wish anything you want and I will grant it."

Amber quickly took out two dollars out of her pocket and gave the money to the woman. "I wish to...." But the woman interrupts her.

"Listen, kid. Before you do it, let me tell you that this kind of magic is dangerous, no matter what happens, I cannot undo your wish, so you better choose the correct words to express it."

Amber nods and thinks about it. "I have it!"

"Go ahead."

"I wish my family can pay more attention to me. To the point that they can't forget I'm the smallest. And that they always come to me to make them feel better." Amber smiles.

The woman rolls her eyes. "I warned you, kid. I hope you like it." A mist covers the girl and she disappears.

Amber wakes up and heavily breathes. "What happened?" She looks around and sees her bedroom. "Oh, it was all dream." She sighs, but she realizes something was different. For some reason, everything seems to be....bigger. "Wait." She stands up and realizes she was small and naked, probably she was 4 inches tall. "What's going on?" Then, she hears someone coming.

"Amber, are you here? I need your help."

Who was it?

You have the following choices:

1. Her older sister, Caroline.

*Noteb*
2. Her older brother, David.

*Noteb*
3. Her parents, Randy and Marie.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Clear Path (UN: clearpath20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
soprettyburning has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1767689-My-Familys-Favorite-Pet/cid/2971022-Amber-age-11-Daughter-shrinks