*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Land Magical of Caswyria
  2. The First Page
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1768599-A-Collection-of-TF-stories/cid/2165588-The-Land-Magical-of-Caswyria
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1768599
An Interactive Story inspired by Slowly Changing by Sentinel
This choice: A fantasy setting  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Land Magical of Caswyria

    by: password
Frenda was a beautiful peasant girl, her blonde hair was long wild gorgeous, her eyes were a brilliant emerald green, her skin was smooth and healthy as a maiden of her age could hope to be, creating an appearance that looked good even when wearing bland brown peasant clothing. Her life was a peaceful one, she was the apple of her parent's eyes, her village was happy and was thriving. Everyone loved her thanks to kind and generous nature.



To put things simply, Frenda life was mostly perfect the only thing she could really complain about it got boring every now and then; she sometimes desired to go on some grand adventure like the stories that her mother used to tell her when she was a very young child.



These were the kind of thoughts running through her head, while she was resting in the of a middle wheat a field, when she spotted a figure in the distance, a tall thin man wearing a hooded sinister dark grey cloak, carrying a plain wooden oak staff and had over bag over one shoulder.



Frenda pulled herself up as the man approached, "Who are you?" She asked reluctantly.



The man pulled his hood off, revealing a truly ugly old face. The nose was long with a slight hook, the teeth were unpleasant yellow and brown, the forehead was covered in massive gross warts and his short hair was grey as spider webbing.



"My lady," The man said while bowing polity. “My name is Grant Casket; I am a great and powerful wizard and Lord of Grey Might Castle!” A snake like a smile appeared as his right hand reached into the grey cloak and pulled out a golden ring with a shiny red ruby at its centre. “Frenda your beauty has become legendary throughout the land, you deserve far better than any petty king or feeble prince, only someone of my power will suit you!” The old man dramatically fell to his knees and placed the ring in the palm of his hand, “Become my bride and I will take you away from this drudgery of this remote peasant village take you to live in Grey Might Castle where you be provided with anything your heart’s desires.”



“No,” Frenda replied bluntly.



Casket looked like a lightning bolt had just struck him, “you reject me! Why is it my ugly appearances?”



Frenda shock her, “I reject you because you are some random stranger, that came out of nowhere asking me to leave behind every I have ever know, to live in some faraway place which I have never heard of, you talk about me as if I am just a trophy and you calm to be some kind of ‘wizard’ yet I see no reason to believe word you just said, which means you are either crazy or a liar!”





Casket face twisted with anger as he gripped his hand into a tight fist, “You dare doubt my power, you think I am !” He yelled with all the fury of an angry lion.


Frenda started slowly moving backwards, trying very hard to keep herself from being overwhelmed the panic created by the sense of danger coming from Casket.


“If you want proof of my magic fine! I will show you obnoxious!”



His ranting completes the wizard…...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 password (UN: 23myguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
password has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1768599-A-Collection-of-TF-stories/cid/2165588-The-Land-Magical-of-Caswyria