*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Wonder Mall
  2. The First Page
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1768599-A-Collection-of-TF-stories/cid/2268508-The-Wonder-Mall
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1768599
An Interactive Story inspired by Slowly Changing by Sentinel
This choice: A mall setting  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Wonder Mall

    by: password
The people Eastwood Town where dived on the new Wonder Mall, some viewed as annoying loud bringing annoying out of town people, like files to rotten crops, while the other half saw it an opportunity that helps bring some jobs and convenience to the humble town. The Mill family were in the latter group with one expectation. Naturally, the Mills were among the first to visit the Wonder Mall on its grand opening.

Mills were made up of four people plus the family pet a black cat with green eye called Lance.

Firstly there was Matthew Mills a successful lawyer that liked to always keep up appearance even outside of work. As such he went out today wearing his smart black business suit, equal smart black trousers, a pair of skinny black shoes complete with an emerald green tie. His brown hair was neatly combed, his face well shaven and he had a nice tall body.


Matthew’s wife Jan Mills was secretary of a to some big shot at a company in the big city, which made clothing. She was a pretty woman with green eyes, long curly blond hair, big lips and fairly long neck. She was wearing a white blouse, a long black skirt and black high heeled shoes.

The youngest human member of the family was Kimberlee, a cute seven-year-old and girly girl. She had the appearance of one to, with her blond hair styled into a cute ponytail and a long sleeved pink shirt with a blue heart on it, a pink skirt and cute little mary jane shoes.

Finally, Kimberlee’s older brother James, thirteen years old with brown hair and green eyes, wearing a dark green t-shirt, a pair of jeans and white velcro sneakers. James was the one person in the family who was happy to be here. There was simply nothing more born in the youngs lads mind than work around shops and wasting hours of time looking at boring mundane items, like clothes or shaves or golf clubs or dolls.

But his protests were ignored and now he was forced to come along on this stupid trip.

Mills walked through the huge automatic glass doors. The Wonder Mall was truly massive four floors tall, connected by many escalators. The white tile floors were shiny, fresh and clean. Shops could be seen far as the eye could see. Every store boastfully displayed their wares in glass window displays.

“Ok, everyone,” Jan said cheerfully, “It’s time decide where we should go first!”


James rolled his eyes did they really needed to have ‘a group talk’ about this they were just walking around a mall.

Eventually, the Mill’s decide to…...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 password (UN: 23myguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
password has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1768599-A-Collection-of-TF-stories/cid/2268508-The-Wonder-Mall