*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1768599-A-Collection-of-TF-stories/cid/2330428-She-been-turned-into-a-diffrent-animal
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1768599
An Interactive Story inspired by Slowly Changing by Sentinel
This choice: She been turned into a horse  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She been turned into a diffrent animal

    by: Grunta
Frenda woke up and felt very strange she felt huge, she looked down and noticed that she was standing on shiny black hooves. She screamed and was surprised to hear her own voice my god im a horse. He turned me into a horse she yelled please change me back there was no answer. She looked around trying to figure out where she was. She looked there was a food and water trough at the end of the stable she was in she yelled out again some one please help me, no one answered. She walked over to the water trough it felt very strange walking on four legs rather than the two legs she was used too. She lowered her head towards the water trough she saw her reflection in the water there was a white horses head looking back at her. This can't be real she said I must be dreaming. She tried to push open the door it was locked she yelled out again some one please help me.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Frenda hears some one walking towards the stable.

2. Another horse walks up to the stable .

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Grunta (UN: granben at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
password has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1768599-A-Collection-of-TF-stories/cid/2330428-She-been-turned-into-a-diffrent-animal