*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1769932-Males-of-Harry-Potter-punished/cid/1849743-Draco-panics-and-flees-the-Hall-eager-to-get-t
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1769932
males only and limit nothing.
This choice: Draco panics and flees the Hall, eager to get the panties off.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Draco panics and flees the Hall, eager to get t...

    by: Mr. George
Draco rushed to the toilets, eager to be free of the damned panties. They were clearly cursed, and he didn't want to find out what the curse involved.

As he darted along the corridor, he started to fumble with his belt. He spotted the boys toilets, and forced the door open. But when he tried to go in, a barrier prevented him.

Draco only knew of one spell that'd stop him entering the toilets. His fingers quested inside his trousers, which felt baggy and in danger of falling down. What he felt made him shudder...

He was ... He was a ... she .... his fingers fled the sensitive pussy they'd discovered in horror and disbelief.

Swallowing nervously Draco tried to enter the girls toilets. She let out a groan as she entered without any bother. Quickly she darted into a cubicle and slipped the panties off.

She stamped on them angrily as she took in her feminised crotch. But now she felt the magic spreading throughout her body.

Her hands roamed her body discovering something new at every touch. An extra curve her, a slender neck. Even her hands became slimmer and more feminine. She started moaning 'No... No... No...' over and over. Her voice becoming softer and sweeter with each denial. As she did a lock of blond hair fell across her face and she gave a shriek of fear.

Trembling she brought her hands to her chest. The soft swelling of her breasts was undeniable, she lost control and broke down into incoherent sobbing.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/0...

As Draco sat crying the magic went to work on her uniform. Transforming it to match her new sex. The trousers shrank up his legs and merged becoming a brief skirt.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
big bubba has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1769932-Males-of-Harry-Potter-punished/cid/1849743-Draco-panics-and-flees-the-Hall-eager-to-get-t