*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1769932-Males-of-Harry-Potter-punished/cid/2038130-Some-slitherin-students-get-the-prissy-rich-boy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1769932
males only and limit nothing.
This choice: Some slitherin students get the prissy rich boy Draco & rape him.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Some slitherin students get the prissy rich boy...

    by: Unknown
Draco was a right prick most of the time and usually his father's name could keep him out of trouble but one time he pushed his luck too far and even those closest to him got tired of it. As Draco lounged in one the dorm room's chairs doing his home work the two people who were sick of Draco's attitude the most put their plan into motion. Making sure no one was looking one of them stunned Draco before he dragged him out of the room and into a empty nearby class room. When Draco was brought into the room the pair stripped Draco of his clothes as well as his wand before they released the spell. Draco was horrified to find himself naked and wandless and looks around to see who had the nerve to do this to him. His mouth fell open as he saw it was...

You have the following choices:

1. Crabbe and Goyle

*Noteb*
2. some members of his Quidditch team

*Noteb*
3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
big bubba has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1769932-Males-of-Harry-Potter-punished/cid/2038130-Some-slitherin-students-get-the-prissy-rich-boy